Many people think, what is the choice of a suitable sofa – simple task. So why do people make mistakes when doing this?? Consider the main criteria, to consider, choosing a sofa for your home.
We carefully select the size
One of the most common mistakes, which people make when buying a sofa – It `s that, that he is either too big, either too small for home. Make sure, that you have taken into account the size of your room and left enough space, to move freely around the sofa, and also took into account the height of your windows.
Choose the right material. A crisp white sofa can look amazing in a showroom, but how will it look after months of use? When choosing upholstered furniture in light colors, give preference to a leather sofa, as it is easy to clean. On the other hand, the fabric can be more comfortable and have a wide range of colors and patterns.
Another important point, It is, Does the sofa have removable covers, which can be washed, and what are the legs made of – made of wood or metal. It's worth taking a minute, to think about, what suits you, before buying this piece of furniture.
The design and style of the sofa can improve the mood or, on the contrary, make it worse., so be sure to consider this when choosing furniture. You must be confident, that your new sofa will fit perfectly into the living room interior and will give you a feeling of comfort and well-being.
so, the most important tips when buying a sofa:
- Consider the size of the furniture, for a small living room it is worth buying a corner or two-seater sofa. If the room is large, it is worth starting from the number of people, who should use it, and from personal preference (you can choose one large U-shaped sofa or two double + seat).
- Comfort. Remember, that you will spend many hours, sitting on this couch, therefore the most important thing, to make it convenient!
- If you are renting accommodation, and therefore you can move often, choose one modular sofa instead of two small sofas, which can be easily adapted to any new home layout.
- Pay attention to the color of your floor, as well as other furniture in the living room, and think about it, how your new sofa will fit in with it all.
- Neutral color wins. A neutral color sofa with minimal or no prints will work with most decor styles. This would be a win-win., as your taste and style change over time.
Remember, you get that, what do you pay for. One sofa can cost more, than the other, but think, how often you will use it and consider the cost of replacing it! It makes sense to invest a little more money in a better quality sofa., which will last much longer, than cheap.
Where to buy a quality designer sofa in Moscow?
Online store of designer furniture OneAndHome is pleased to present to its customers a wide range of models of quality sofas from the manufacturer. The advantage of the store is a great opportunity to purchase stylish and high-quality furniture at a low price thanks to direct deliveries from the manufacturer.. If you want to buy an inexpensive sofa without leaving your comfortable and warm home, you "direct road" to the pages of the online store oneandhome.ru. Here:
- Real ratio of good quality and low price.
- Qualified consultants will always give good advice and help with choosing a particular model.
- Fast delivery of furniture.
It is in OneAndHome that the buyer will be able to choose comfortable upholstered furniture suitable for his interior.. Her appearance is able to satisfy the most demanding esthete., and functionality will allow you to relax and enjoy peace. Experienced consultants will help you choose the right color scheme, upholstery fabric, folding mechanism, as well as the type of filler.