Whatever upholstered furniture store in St. Petersburg you choose and whatever furniture you purchase at a price, the question of cleaning it will eventually become a reality. In the process of use, the upholstery of sofas and armchairs inevitably becomes covered with dust and stains. You can delay general cleaning and the use of special products using covers, but they are not always appropriate in the interior, especially if you decide buy upholstered furniture in St. Petersburg with designer upholstery.
Simple rules for the care of furniture
It's easy to maintain the original look of home furnishings, applying little secrets:
- Don't neglect the vacuum cleaner. Every time you clean the floor, walk over the furniture., it is the most gentle method of dealing with dust. For cleaning the upholstery, there are special nozzles with a nap. A prerequisite is setting a low suction power, so as not to damage the furniture fabric.
- The second assistant in the household for the care of upholstered furniture - a steam cleaner. High pressure and temperature steam kills bacteria not only on the surface, but also in the inner layers of sofas and armchairs. Besides, using this device it is easy to smooth out creases and bruises on upholstery and covers. An iron with a steam function does a good job with this function..
- Always check the furniture manufacturer's recommendations for care products. Many materials do not accept contact with water or alcohol, others should only be dry cleaned.
How to clean furniture with handy tools
A good hostess has several upholstery care products in her arsenal. This cosmetics is sold in the same place, where and upholstered furniture in St. Petersburg. but, it is not always necessary to resort to the effects of chemistry. In some cases, simple improvised means will help to cope with pollution.:
- Gum is easy to remove from furniture, freezing it with an ice pack.
- Pet hair can be removed using rubber brushes or rollers with adhesive paper, for cleaning clothes. The special nozzle for the vacuum cleaner also does well..
- Traces from ballpoint pens and felt-tip pens can be removed with alcohol or hydrogen peroxide. However, be careful with colored fabrics, always pre-test in an inconspicuous area.
- Hot water and regular soap can easily remove chocolate stains, ice cream, jam and other sweets.
In more difficult situations, it is better to entrust the removal of stains to cosmetics..
Upholstered furniture catalog http://www.mebel-rim.ru/shop/n-mjagkaja-mebel